Project Duration: 1. January 2012 - 30. September 2012
The goal of the project Voice2Social at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) was to develop a multimodal dialog system for mobile devices (comperable to Siri) was the goal of the Voice2Social Project at. Our work covered:
- Implementation of a rule-based multomodal platform for mobile devices (mainly android)
- To make the explanation of the platform as easy as possible we used the MVC architecture by developing the platform.
- Login & registration with email-verification
- Connection to SQL Database
- Integration of 3rd-party Components such as speech recognizer, speech synthesizer and many web services e.g. Qype, online radios, etc.
- Location based restaurants, bars and cafes recommendation.
- Integration of Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Integrations of Google-Map
- Realisation of a graphical user interface (GUI)
- Multimodal information presentation
- Multilanguage support
Used Languages & Technologies: